Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Microsoft afraid of linux?

Why is Microsoft giving Open office free publicity?
Some time ago, Microsoft started scaring regular folks about running Linux. Well, I have been using Linux Mint 9 (I started using Ubuntu). And I never moving back to Micro$oft.
The more you learn about Linux, the more exiting it becomes. No viruses, no Microsoft checking your computer for a pirated version of windows.
Even better, my computer is 10 years of age. In the computer business, my pc should be in the trash. Instead, it runs like new!! And it does not have any of the fancy stuff. By that, I mean, double processor, tons or ram, and state of the art video card. Just my old hardware.

Give it a try!










Custom Search



1 comments:

solidwater said...

I really agree with your blog post. Linux is running on UNIX format like Mac OS which is the reason that it is not exploitable neither by virus nor malware.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Sample Text

I created this blog as an experiment to emulate Benjamin Franklin. Franklin knew, early on, that knowledge was the key to success.  So there you have it. You can come here and post your thoughts on how to become a Benjamin.  
In other words, this blog is a "JUNTO".  A junto to learn to be succesful with money.






Add to Onlywire

stats

Ads A

Super hosting

Make money with your searches!

Earn money with Scour!

About Me

I am a web adventurer. Like everybody else, I want to make some money. How will I make money? That will be my quest!
Free Advertising